Having a full time job and trying to start up a real estate investing business is not an easy thing. Lack of time is a huge problem for sure, but with enough dedication and time juggling skills you can make it work. It’s sort of like a jig-saw puzzle that contains multiple pieces that fit into the same spot. If say on Wednesday night you usually go to a real estate meeting and it was cancelled, what do you do? You fill that spot with another puzzle piece that will help your business. You never know when a few hours of time will free up, and you never know where you will be at in that moment. I always have a plan B and C ready to go.
Having what you need, When you need it.
Part of moving onto plan B or C is having the tools and/or information accessible to you when you need it. As recently as one month ago I was carrying around any forms, contracts and even my lead tracking software on a usb flash drive. This was working but I had some concerns…
- High risk of losing or damaging the drive
- I was responsible for syncing the data with my home/work computers
- I needed to remember to bring it with me at all times
- Run out of storage space
- 2.25 gigs of space for free (you can pay for more or get more by referring others)
- Access the files from any computer or smart phone
- Auto Syncing of files to all your devices
- Share files with other people
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019