Wow! It only took me 3 months from graduating real estate agent class to officially get signed up with the NCJAR and get my MLS access and my realtor digital key. For those thinking that is crazy, I have to admit that some of it was my fault…
- Working a 9 to 5 job made getting to the RE Commission’s office between 10am and 3pm a mite difficult
- Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years made me lazy
- Plain stupidity
But alas I have my digital key so I can get into any house with a lock box and I now have my very own MLS access. I haven’t really grasped all the costs just yet, but when I get a few minutes I’m going to sit down and break out what exactly I’m paying for. When I do that I’ll surely write a post so you guys can get a feeling for how much it takes.
Yesterday I had to take a half day of work so I could go to the doctors for the final pre-surgery checkup on my foot. For those that don’t know, I’m having surgery on my foot to fix some toes. Long story short, I broke my leg playing soccer in high school (15 yrs ago) and complications caused the tendons in my foot to tighten which affected my toes. I have had a total of 7 surgeries on my foot and leg back then to fix the problem. Well over the years two of the toes have gotten tighter and I need to have the tendons lengthened again. Fun times, but I’m looking forward to working my JOB from home for the next couple weeks since i won’t be able to drive.
Anyhow, as I was trying to say, I got a lot done yesterday in that half day off..
- Doctor’s appointment
- registared with the NCJAR and got my MLS access and Lock Box Key
- got my over due car inspected
- went food shopping
- Spent the evening with my wife who was home from work cause she was feeling a bit ill.
On Monday I finally sent out my first round of postcards. They were very simple and I pretty much just duplicated what Ron Mead has here in his Probate Postcard example. Total cost for 78 Black and White postcards from Click2Mail was $26. Click2Mail takes about 2 days from ordering to shipping so I expect to get a few calls by the end of the week or on the weekend.
With Sending mailers I’m always trying to figure out the best way to track which method is working best. With that said I’d like to try and come up with a way to determine what was the reason the seller called me, postcard or letter? I guess I could just ask…LOL.
Speaking of tracking things, who reading this uses aweber.com and is it worth the costs and what do you use it for exactly?
Thanks and have a great Wednesday!
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019