Sorry I haven’t updated in about a week. The process is a little slow going as I get some content on the local blog. I want to have a least 10 articles on the site and also a “contact me” form created before I release it.
So far I have 4 articles written and some ideas for a few others. These are the topics to the articles I have written
- Selling FSBO
- How much is my house worth
- Foreclosure Options
- What not to do when in Foreclosure
Ideas for more articles are
- Foreclosure Scams
- Quick Selling options
- Truth about investors (this will obviously have a good slant to it)
- Market conditions in Northern New Jersey
- Selling with equity
- How a Short Sale can help
Anyone have any other ideas?
My Plan is to have these articles written by the end of this week. The “Contact Me” form won’t take long to create and can probably do it this week as well. After that I will start marketing on craigslist and backpage. I’ll Market for 1 week and see how I do. I will continually ad articles as I go in order to keep fresh content on the site.
Keep checking back for more updates, I promise I’ll make them more regularly as we move forward.
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019