Because of the hacking, I had to rebuild my local blog as I didn’t have that one backed up. Luckily the 4 articles that were written, I stored on google docs so I just had to copy them over.
I’m back in business!
Yesterday I wrote three more articles, Avoiding Foreclosure Scams, What to do if you owe more then your house is worth and Selling a Probated house. I really had to do some research on the Probate process to write that last article and it turned into a good learning experience.
In the near future I need to come up with a good signature that links to my squeeze pages. That’s pretty much the point of it all right? to get the reader to send me their information.
Lately, my mind is spinning in circles with all the ideas of how to setup and market my blog. I’m constantly trying to figure which direction to go…
- Do I have a blog type page with articles only and point to the articles using craigslist?
- Do I publish the articles on ezines and similar sites (marketing them on craigslist) and have the articles point to a squeeze page?
- Do I do both?
I think I’m going to do both, as I want to try and earn some extra income by using adsense on the blog. Speaking of which I just bought a step by step tutorial that deals with adsense, blogs and seo if anyone is interested…
Final 4 Articles
I will be writing the final 4 articles by Friday or I’ll owe Shae $5. I’m testing out a new service called stickK where you can put your goals. With each goal you assign a finish date and a monitary value (or not). Once you setup your goals you can assign a Referee who will confirm if you accomplished them. They take your credit card information so if you fail your goal the money gets automatically sent to your referee, kinda cool I think. You can also invite supporters to help cheer you on. I’m gonna give it a shot for a few weeks and see how i do.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019