How was everyone’s Christmas and New Years? I’m coming to you live from my Dell Mini 9 with a screen so small I can’t really e everything I am typing so forgive me if I have more typos then usual. I do bring some good news on my laptop front. The home owners insurance agent came out to the house today and gave us a check for $3500. That money covers the depreciated values of my laptop computer and the office desk as well as the cost to repair the ceiling. If we spend more then the depreciated value for a new computer and desk, then we will get back the full amount we paid for our original items back in 2007. So I am going computer shopping which makes me very happy! I love buying new electronics!
This week I will be getting back into REI and getting out of my lazy day mindset I have fallen into over the holidays. I love vacations, but they really get me out of rhythm. I am not some one who adapts quickly, it takes me time to get use to a change in my routine. Here is my quick plan for this week to get me back in the swing of things.
- Send out my back log of mailers
- put out bandit signs Saturday morning
Book Give Away
In an effort to clean out some of the clutter, I pulled out some books that I have read in the past. These are all great books, but are a little repetitive with other great books I have so I want to give them away. If you want one of the books just leave a message with the book title you want and I will mail it to you. First person who calls it gets it and only one book per person.
- Business Plans for Dummies
- Real Estate Loop-Holes (Rich Dad Series) by Diane Kennedy and Garrett Sutton
- Buying Real Estate Foreclosures by Melissa S. Kollen-Rice gone to Brandi Williams
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller gone to Matt Grosdidier
- Million Dollar Habits by Brian Tracy gone to Joel Springer
and for those techie people
- Car PC Hacks by Damien Stolarz
- Build Your Own Car PC by Gavin D.J. Harper
Both these books really helped me put a computer in my old car and it worked great.
Have a great day everyone!
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Who Wants My Steve Cook Courses? - January 12, 2017
- REIFlow for Podio – Looking for 20 more beta users - November 11, 2016
- Globiflow is affordable for the small business again! - November 2, 2016