I’m not quite getting the results I was hoping for with the craigslist and backpage marketing. On average I’ve been getting about 2 hits per day from craigslist and 0 from backpage. In fact I’ve yet to get 1 single View on backpage so go figure. Here are the current stats
After a few days I was noticing that the Extended ad was never being viewed, or at least being registered as being viewed. I took a look and found that I placed the wrong tracking image in the ad so it wasn’t registering any views. That is why the stats are way off (6 views 5 clicks). I’m going to have to reset the counts to make sure I’m going to get accurate data. Also I’m going to take out the Link ad because it is not seeing any love.
It also might be a good idea to start keeping track of which headings i’m using. The heading is what makes someone “view” an ad so from here on out I’m going to be tracking the following Headers.
- In Foreclosure? The Secret to getting out
- 5 Ways to Get out of Foreclosure
- What the banks don’t want you to know about foreclosure
- Must Read if you are Nearing Foreclosure
if anyone has any other ideas for a heading or has one that works leave a comment.
So to sum up what I’m going to keep track of…
- Views associated with a header
- Clicks associated with ad type
- Click throughs to my squeeze page from my local blog
I’m just about ready to get started with my facebook marketing. I setup a quick fanpage for this blog just to test everything out. If you want to be a fan click below
Also if you haven’t done so already take a look at my findings on ways to market using facebook here…
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019