With August just starting it’s time to report on my monthly improvement plan. The idea was to pick one thing per month that you’d like to improve upon and concentrate on that one thing only. Since I’m also reading the Total Money Makeover I chose to eliminate my debt, which obviously is going to take more then 1 month but that is what I’m working on.
I am happy to report that we just paid off our student loans today! It had a shade over 2k left so we just paid the balance off. ONE LESS DEBT! Outside of our mortgage, all we have left is our two cars. My car we took a 5k chunk out of last month and this month I still have to figure out how much we can afford to pay off. It’ll at least be $200 more then minimum payment as I sold my car computer (that I took out of my old car). Good news though!
Goals for this Week
Some my have noticed I didn’t set any goals for this week. So I’ll set them now..
- Advertise my Local Blog every day on craigslist and backpage
- Write article about using Facebook for internet marketing
- Go to 3 Open Houses on Sunday
Internet Marketing Update
No great results yet from my craigslist ads. I got two hits yesterday and here is the ad type hit count…
- 0 – Link Ad
- 0 – Picture Ad
- 1 – Extended Ad (this ad has an intro, 2 links to articles and a closing)
- 1 – Article Ad
The article ad clicker spent 45 seconds on my site, which means they looked around. The Extended Ad clicker spent no time on the site.
Today I posted the same ads on backpage so we can see how that does.
I cam across this software that will allow me to record my desktop like a movie. If you follow J.P. Mosses’ blog (reitips.com) you will have seen him demonstrate products with similar software. I think it would be great if I create some video tutorials on setting up wordpress blogs, using craigslist to post ads and alike. What do you think??? anyone have an requests?
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019