I want to first apologize for not posting much over the past month. Everything is moving along fairly well in my life, it’s just been Crazy Busy! The reason for the lack of posts is that I usually do most of my posting while I’m at my 9to5 job but my company, which is doing terribly, let go of 13 more employees. One of them was my direct co-worker who handled the administration of some major financial systems. So guess who they expect to take up
the slack?? Yup ME!! Because I had so much spare time trying to do my own work, that I needed more. My yearly review is coming up this month and I’m sure I’ll be expected to do twice as much work for the same amount of money. Not Happy!
There seriously isn’t enough time in the day to get done what I need to get done. I’m finding it really hard to do any real estate stuff right now as well. Ben is usually awake and a bit cranky between the hours of 6pm and 11pm which really prevents me from getting more then 10 minutes of consecutive time to accomplish something. The constant starting and stopping is driving me up the wall to the point where I just have to stop sometimes.
I also have to fit in exercising or I’m going to become an overweight slob. I’ve cut that down to 3 times a week for about an hour max. I don’t go to the gym any more just either run outside or use dumb bells. It’s rough though, every Wednesday I play basketball and I can feel myself getting further and further out of shape each time.
At this point something has to give because concentrating on too many things at once just creates a lot of mediocre outcomes. My current priority list is…
- 9to5 (wife is on leave from work until September and not getting paid)
- Real Estate
- Si Lead Manager
- StrugglingInvestor Blog
- I don’t give up and I’ll make this work
- Ben is doing wonderful and I wouldn’t dream of not having him right now
- This experience is just training me to be successful
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!!
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019