Tutorial #6: Creating a Mailing Campaign
Once you have your leads in the system and your letters all setup you’ll want to create a mailing campaign. You can do this in a couple of ways and all pretty straight forward. The way I like to do it is as follows…
- Find the lead list that you want to use by using the Leadtype/List tree. Select the list and you’ll see all the leads within that list appear to the right.
- Under the ‘Action’ menu, expand “Create Mailing” and then select “For All”
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Podio Thoughts After 3 Years - May 22, 2018
- Who Wants My Steve Cook Courses? - January 12, 2017
- REIFlow for Podio – Looking for 20 more beta users - November 11, 2016