Tutorial #6: Creating a Mailing Campaign
Once you have your leads in the system and your letters all setup you’ll want to create a mailing campaign. You can do this in a couple of ways and all pretty straight forward. The way I like to do it is as follows…
- Find the lead list that you want to use by using the Leadtype/List tree. Select the list and you’ll see all the leads within that list appear to the right.
- Under the ‘Action’ menu, expand “Create Mailing” and then select “For All”
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019