I am typing this message on my brand new HP Pavilion Elite HPE-570t Desktop PC that took about 3 weeks to arrive from my order date. I can finally get back to a normal computer nerds routine, haha! For those interested, here are the specs for my new computer…
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 quad-core processor with Turbo-Boost [up to 3.8GHz, 8MB cache]
- 12GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM [4 DIMMs]
- 2TB RAID 0 (2 x 1TB SATA HDDs) – performance
- 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770 [dual-link DVI, HDMI, DP, VGA adapter]
- HP stereo speakers with subwoofer and remote 50W
- Blu-ray player & Lightscribe SuperMulti DVD burner
- Integrated Ethernet port, No wireless LAN
- 15-in-1 memory card reader, 1 USB, audio, video (for TV Tuner), with USB 3.0 card
- TV tuner, ATSC-NTSC with PVR, remote
- Beats Audio — integrated studio quality sound
- 27 inch LCD Display
That is not quite top top of the line, but pretty close though. You can get a serious rig for $1850 these days. I didn’t even need a new lcd monitor, but I needed to spend another $300 in order to get the full replacement value of my laptop.
In all seriousness though, I can finally get back to my mailings now. Here is what I’m going to be doing this week…
- Creating a short, to the point Out of State Owners letter to send out.
- Import the two out of state owners lists I created last week into SI Lead Manager and print out the letters
- Stuff, lick and stamp the envelopes
Why The Short Letter?
All of my other letters that I send to probate and OOSO (Out of State Owners) are roughly a page long and contain reasons why the seller may want to sell to me and all the benefits of doing so. I wanted to try a direct letter that simply states
…I’m buying houses in morris county and I am interested in purchasing the house you own there. Please contact me if you are interested in selling…
To add to this twist, I’m going to attempt to print the letters out on yellow lined paper.
What do you think?
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019