Tutorial #1: Entering A Single Lead
One of the first things you’ll want to do after installing SI Lead Manager – Beta 5 is to put some leads into the system. One of the two ways to do this is by manually entering in each lead. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to do this…
- Navigate to the Leads area by clicking the menu item.
- Create a new List (you can skip this step if list already exists)
- Create a new Lead
To see a demonstration of this you can watch the below video
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
I entered 4 leads info the program.
Oh, but it will not print them for me, only wants to export but not to my comput6er.
There’s not print function?? just export??.
Are you trying to print a lead sheet with lead information from a lead in the system? if so you are correct I didn’t add that feature just yet. The reason is that I haven’t needed it for my use. Shoot me an email with a layout and information you’d like to see on a print out and I’ll add that feature for beta 6.