I’ve said this before and I am sure to say it again, but momentum is a very powerful thing in real estate investing. This past week I felt like I really got the momentum moving in the positive direction and I need to keep on it
First Round Out-of-State owners result
I am starting to see results from the first round of mailers. There were 28 mailings in that batch and I’m happy to say that I’ve gotten 5 calls. For those that are counting, that is 19% response rate. I will take that any time!
Caller #1: Wanted to sell his 2bed/2bath place, but was asking for the moon. He was willing to do owner finance, but if we were wholesalers/flippers he wanted nothing to do with us. NEXT!
Caller #2: We left message on their voice mail
Caller #3: They had just gotten a two year lease and wouldn’t be ready to sell until 2013. noted
Caller #4: Is not interested in selling his property, and thanked me for the letter.
Caller #5: Have to call this person back, just left a name and number.
Review Of Last Week
Last week was a busy one and I got a lot accomplished.
- Put together 100 letters for two towns (this took me about 6 hours, I need to streamline the process more).
- Had appointments to visit two houses (Tuesday and Sunday)
- Put out Bandit Signs on Saturday morning
- Yet again I failed to put anyone on my buyers list. That task keeps getting trumped by marketing for sellers. I think I need to just set aside 1 week per month when all I’ll be doing is marketing to buyers.
To do this week
Buyers, Buyers, Buyers
Main Task: Pull all cash buyers from MLS in the past year
Main Task: Get 3 solid buyers from REI Meetup meeting
Main Task: Mastermind meeting
Main Task: Create database to store buyers
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019