What a busy week this has been! I had barely any time to rest and relax between working my full time job, having to put my mailers together (106 this time), going to real estate meetings on Wednesday and Thursday and with school starting up and traffic season commencing, it took me forever to get home from work and to the REI meetings. I dislike this time of year on so many levels….
- End of Summer
- School Starts (I know I don’t go to school any more, but I still get that feeling if you know what I mean?)
- Traffic Traffic Traffic Traffic every where! Takes me 20 more minutes to get to work in the mornings and get home at night!!
Very Excited, but a Little Bit Scared
I was able to arrive at Jon Zorrer’s meeting yesterday a little bit early because I decided to go directly from work instead of going home first. My wife was coming home early so I didn’t have to feed the dog and let him out. I talked with Jon briefly about the coaching program and I got a feel for how it is all going to work.
I quickly realized the difference between having a mentor and having a coach. This is a full on coaching program!
This is a full on coaching program! A mentor is someone who is there to answer questions and give you guiding advice when you need it. A coach on the other hand teaches you, gives you specific actions to do, assigns you homework and holds your feet to the fire.
I found out this is what Jon is going to do and while I am excited, I am also a bit scared at the same time. Next week we are going to setup a meeting to go over all the particulars, but I am suppose to be getting an email sometime today with my first assignment which should be interesting. I will try and share as much as I can about the experience so stay tuned!
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019