I’m sure most of you who read my blog already have downloaded the 7 Day Action Plan e-book that Shae Bynes, over at GoodFaithInvesting.com has put together. If you have not, then head on over to her site and fill out the form.
I just finished reading through all 17 pages. I must say, Shae really managed to break down the proper way to take action and succeed. I’ve done a lot of research, read many books and experimented with different methods on this subject and and it was amazing how all my most successful techniques where covered here.
I am not just saying these nice things because Shae is my friend. We both have no problem calling each other out if we feel something is not right. This is a fine product and one I have no problems recommending. Here are some “quick hit” points about the 17 page e-book that I liked…
- No Fluff!
- She gets right to it. (if you’ve read other e-books that have taken 20 pages to get to the good stuff you know what I mean)
- Simple steps that anyone can accomplish
- Supplies forms for you to fill out and help you organize your plan
- Caring. Shae truly cares about helping you out
7 Day Real Estate Action Plan is a great launching point for someone who is just getting started in REI as well as for someone who is stuck in a rut. It’s a quick and easy read so head on over to Shae’s Blog and sign up to receive your Free copy before she wises up.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
Wow, thanks Scotty! I really appreciate the feedback and I’ve been so happy to receive emails on facebook and comments on the blog regarding how the e-book is helping new investors get past the hump. That’s exactly why I wrote it and I’m so glad that I did. Have a great weekend!
It was very well put together. How long did it take you?
Total time from start to finish was ~10 hours. The outline was pretty much laid out for me because the basis for the ebook was an article I wrote back in November for Biggerpockets. Did a first draft in about 5 hours, got some awesome feedback from a couple trusted pals, and then knocked out a final draft and worked with a graphic designer.
Pingback: Expand Your Real Estate Knowledge With This Free Learning Material | Real Estate Investing News Watch Blog Aggregator