I’m sure most of you who read my blog already have downloaded the 7 Day Action Plan e-book that Shae Bynes, over at GoodFaithInvesting.com has put together. If you have not, then head on over to her site and fill out the form.
I just finished reading through all 17 pages. I must say, Shae really managed to break down the proper way to take action and succeed. I’ve done a lot of research, read many books and experimented with different methods on this subject and and it was amazing how all my most successful techniques where covered here.
I am not just saying these nice things because Shae is my friend. We both have no problem calling each other out if we feel something is not right. This is a fine product and one I have no problems recommending. Here are some “quick hit” points about the 17 page e-book that I liked…
- No Fluff!
- She gets right to it. (if you’ve read other e-books that have taken 20 pages to get to the good stuff you know what I mean)
- Simple steps that anyone can accomplish
- Supplies forms for you to fill out and help you organize your plan
- Caring. Shae truly cares about helping you out
7 Day Real Estate Action Plan is a great launching point for someone who is just getting started in REI as well as for someone who is stuck in a rut. It’s a quick and easy read so head on over to Shae’s Blog and sign up to receive your Free copy before she wises up.
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019