Most Real Estate blogs I find don’t really have a personal element to them, it’s all Real Estate all the time. The same can be said for real estate investing courses or how to books. The very best books and blogs seem to get you emotionally involved in some way shape or form. For me, those authors who put a little of themselves out there in the open and intertwine personal experiences into their content are the books and blogs that I remember most and the ones I want to read.
This post is not exactly me intertwining my personal stories into my real estate investing world but I thought it would be fun to throw out 25 things that you guys and girls may not know about me. I payed no attention to order or detail, they are just the first 25 things that popped into my head.
25 things you didn’t know about me
- I’ve had the same hair cut since I was 10
- I’m a huge Yankees, Giants and Knicks fan
- I am a very quiet person in general. Won the award as most quiet in my high school class. Also won most athletic
- One of my wife’s friends recently said that I my not talk much, but when I do it’s usually worth listening to.
- I don’t hold grudges, in fact I find it impossible to and I’ve tried!
- My 9 to 5 job is as a Software developer for an Engineering company where I develope financial and project management applications.
- I’m addicted to Ghost Hunters and any other Ghost finding shows
- I’ve been married for 3 years and love every second of it (no kids yet, just a little dog Jack)
- I am a technology Junkie! two of my favorite websites are Engadget.com and Gizmodo.com
- I am the middle child of 3 sons. My brother Joe is 4 years younger then I am and my other brother, Tim, is 2 years older.
- When I married my wife, she described it as the Cleavers (from leave it to beaver) and Rosanne Bar’s family joining. Guess which side my family is?
- My humor is all Sarcasm. Really? I never would have guess that
- I am a fantasy sports nut, to the point were my wife just rolls her eyes at the mear mention of it. Sunday Ticket on Directv is awesome!
- I don’t mind watching girlie movies
- I proposed to my wife by sending her on a scavenger hunt that lasted all day.
- I got put on academic probation at Virginia Tech while I studied to become an Engineer. I have no idea how anyone gets through engineering school, it’s Crazy! Economics was an elective and by far the easiest class I had to take. Dynamics, Differential Equations, Physics and Electronic Circuits all in the same semester. F, F, D,D,C and I’m no dummy
- I’m a terribly picky eater. No seafood, no spicy, no vegetables, no mustard, mayo, oil, vinegar, Tia, Indian, most mexican, etc. It’s quicker to name the foods I do like.
- Favorite meal is either baby back ribs or fondue
- I love playing Basketball, baseball, soccer, ping pong and most sports
- My high game in bowling is 265
- My low round in golf is 74
- I do not drink, have only tasted a beer once and have never drank any alcohol ever
- Favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption. Morgan Freeman is the Man “Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying”
- I won $1500 on one hand of “let it ride” poker when I was 22, which was the only time I’ve ever come home from a casino in the black.
- My second hobby outside of real estate investing is building furniture (i’m a novice at that as well, but I love it)
So there you have it, hopefully you laughed a little bit and learned something fun about me.
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019