The Real Estate Commission has approved me as a Sales Agent. All in all it took a little over a month of waiting. So Tiara, to answer your question, it takes about 6 to 8 weeks to get access after signing up with a broker. At least in my case it did. Your experience might be different if you sign up with one of the big brokerages like Weichert or Exit Realty.
This is not going to throw me off my Probate quest if anyone is thinking that. I’m going to use my access and agent status to my advantage and here are a few examples of how…
- Be able to look up Comps
- Look at the daily solds and listings, in my area, just to keep up with the market
- make my own offers
- save on commissions
- If a lead wants to sell but won’t discount enough for myself, I will refer them to another realtor for a referral fee (I can legally collect that now because I’m a licensed agent)
- On my letters I’ll we include some wording to offer them the option to list their property threw me (or threw my brokerage and get a referral fee)
There may be some more ways I can take advantage of my license and mls access, but I’m tired and my mind ran out at 6 ideas. If anyone has any other ideas please share them.
What else has happened this week?
I found a friend who had a whole bunch of extra high quality (read thick) paper tinted a beige color that he’ll give me for free. I’m going to use that for my letters, which I’ve still yet to send out. I got caught up putting crown molding up in my office and preparing for my wife’s holiday party tonight. This weekend I will be getting some envelopes and stamps and printing out the letters and sending them. This Will Happen!! I feel like a hypocrite because I haven’t sent them out yet. I don’t like getting thrown off track by the holidays.
On another note, for those that are Married…what are you getting your spouses for the holidays? I need IDEAS!!
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019