Alright I’m back on track with my goals. I completed them all this week so lets review…
- Rework my short term goals – DONE, I accomplished this by setting up my new schedule for every week. It usually takes me a few weeks before I have the routine down as I’m a forget full person and a creature of habit so I’ll do my best. If you want to see my new schedule go here
- Find another house to make an offer on – DONE, To be honest I actually found a few houses that I need to narrow down. I’d make offers on them all but I’m not going to have time to look at them all so I’ll make an offer on one by the end of this week. I want to keep the momentum going.
- Place google analytics on my squeeze page so I can keep a record of who is visiting my site – DONE, I also am putting a special link on my postcards so I can track which post cards led to the most people going to my website. Still to early to really tell, but in a few months I’ll have some good data.
- write up an internet marketing plan – DONE, My plan is the list that I made up from my Brain Dump. I’m going to start from the top and explore every one of those items on the list and I”m going to blog about it so others can follow. I was also thinking about writing an ebook when I was finished that would bring together everything that I’ve done. What do you think??
As usually it’s now time to set this weeks goals. I always think of items I want to accomplish during the week but when it comes time to write them down I forget. So this week I may add an item or two as I go.
- Research all the ways Craiglist (and ad based sites) can be used for marketing
- Make an offer on one house
- go to open houses on Sunday
- Get “We Buy Houses” business cards cause my current ones don’t represent what I’m trying to do
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019