I did pretty good with last weeks goals so lets review
- Research all the ways Craiglist (and ad based sites) can be used for marketing – DONE, I managed to do this and post an article/blog entry here. Once I have my local blog setup I will start marketing using craigslist. That should happen end of this week or next week.
- Make an offer on one house – DONE!I made the offer to my realtor this morning so now I wait and see if we get a counter offer. This is exciting!
- go to open houses on Sunday- Failed, I forgot that for father’s day my brothers and I got my dad Yankee tickets to the new Yankee stadium for this past Sunday so Open House day turned into Family Day with the Boys. Much more fun! Go Yanks!
- Get “We Buy Houses” business cards cause my current ones don’t represent what I’m trying to do – DoneI went with option number 2 from my previous post. I picked it cause it was simple. Got 250 of them for 3.99 at vistaprint.com and used the coupon from here
Goals for this week
- Write 8 articles for my local blog
- Go to 3 open houses on Sunday
- Research Using Facebook for internet maketing
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019