I don’t know what is happening but my schedule the past few weeks has been really messed up. For the longest time I’ve been able to keep a solid routine of work, excersize and investing. Lately I’ve been all over the map and I think I’ve just been trying to crame to much into my days, who knows. Sunday has usually been my day to really get investor stuff done, but with the spring and summer coming things like Fathers day, Fourth of July, Mothers Day, Memorial Day and the onslaught of my family birthdays are taking up a decent amount of my free time on Sunday. I’m not making excuses but just a lesson learned for next year when spring comes around again. I need to plan a bit better and alter my schedule.
Goals from last week
I made decent progress on my goals for last week even though I didn’t accomlish any of them really. I’m happy but mad all at the same time.
- Make an offer on a house I went and looked at the house and it was about what I expected. I will make another post about what I saw and show you some pictures as well. The house was built in 1910 so that should give you some ideas. I’ve got an email into Jarred to see if he can help me figure out an offer price. We’ll see if he is willing to help and thus possibly become my Mentor. He’s seemed willing in past conversations to help when I need it. How do you price a property if it’s a tear down? If they are just going to fix the house up my offer price would be 140k. Maybe I’ll just go with that. What’s the worst that can happen right? If you’re reading this I need a push! Leave a comment and tell me it’ll be ok
- Read into Internet Marketing For Leads – DONE I read up on the subject over at WarriorForum and also asked Jarred about it. In speaking with Shae over at GoodFaithInvesting we are going to work together and try to figure this internet marketing thing out. (Shae, I owe you an email responding to your goals on Internet marketing. Look for it today).
- Place ads on Craigslist and Fijiji – Failed
This has been a constant battle with remember to place the ads on those sites. I need an automated system for doing that or something! Anyone know of one? I placed the articles on Monday but never did on Wednesday or Friday…Just Terrible!
- Pay off my wife’s Student loans – Failed
We failed this because we needed her pin number to log into the site and we couldn’t remember it. So we then saw the button “Can’t remember your Pin? click here”. Oh good, sounds like they will email it to you….NOPE. They snail mail it to you, which could be 3 to 7 days. oh good god get with the times! We will pay it off this week when we get that stupid, slow snail mail.
Goals for 6/22 to 6/28
- Get over my fear and make this damn offer!
- Find an auto poster for craigslist or similar item
- Upload Probate mailer to Click2mail
- Send out Probate mailer
- Debt Goal: Pay off Student Loans
I’ve got a few other things to say, but I’ll wait till my next post. It’s about my Realtor, another Investor/Realtor and Probates….hahaha….my first teaser!! I’m really getting into this blog thing
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019