Last night I was sitting in my condo trying to think of something real estate related to do…..I came up with nothing! I was kind of mad at myself because there were 3 hours right in front of me just waiting to be taken advantage of. I looked at my weekly goals and the only thing I didn’t have accomplished was calling a hard money lender. Well it was 8pm so a little late for that. I decided to look up a couple here…
…and sent off an email to one of them who lends in my area. Wow that took up 10 minutes of my time!!
It was just one of those frustrating, I have no idea what to do now, moments that I’m sure will hit me many more times. I just don’t like that feeling of wasting time.
So I fiddled with my webpages “We Buy New Jersey Rental Houses” a little bit and played with my dog.
But of course now that I’m writing this blog entry I think of the perfect way I could have spent that time…Looking over my short and long term goals. Well I’ll keep that in mind for the next time I get lost in what to do.
I bought the book Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.
I just notified my mortgage broker to go ahead and send in the paper work for my personal refinance. Then I got this explanation (here) that changed my mind. The main reason is I didn’t think about
- The already lost money from my original loan’s closing costs.
- Restarting the term all over again.
- Losing of 4000 in equity because we were rolling the closing costs into the new loan.
I also just didn’t want to get stuck living in my current condo longer then I want to because I had to justify refinancing. That just seems ass-backwords. Am I off base in thinking this? ahh, I keep going back and forth. I’ve got the rate locked in so I’m just gonna take the weekend to think about it and discuss it. if anyone has any opinions drop me a comment please.
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019