I did well this week with my goals. finished all 5 of them…
1) Get the numbers for 2 For Rent houses
This wasn’t easy as I think I got the only 2 houses that are For Rent in my town. I now remember back a few months a did some research of the percent of rentals in some areas and Hanover came back at less then 1 percent. The couple for rents I’ve seen in the past seem to have disappeared.
Call 2 Landlords
I called the two numbers, both of them where Weichert listings. I got a voice mail and left a message on one and the other was some lawyers voice mail. I didn’t leave a message, should I have?
Finish Reading “The 4 Hour Work Week”
Just finished this up tonight. Great book and it dealt with a lot of what I’ve been thinking about over the past 6 months. Ideas I picked up from this book are the 80/20 rule (i.e. 80% of the work is done in 20% of the time. This can be applied to everything in life pretty much). The idea is to not worry about the last 20% or eliminate that from your life, thus freeing up a lot of time! I agree with this. Another concept is automation and deligation. READ THE BOOK!
Get all the information for Pre-Licensing course
Did this early in the week and posted about it in a previous post so I won’t rehash.
Ask 1 Realtor if i could use their MLS access
I did this but got denied. I asked an appraiser friend of mine, but he just didn’t feel comfortable giving out his user name and password. I did however talk to a realtor this weekend who is setting me up with some sort of account for their own personal webpage that will give me access to some buyers site. I will get pretty much the full MLS. Not sure what it’s all about just yet but I will report back.
Goals for this week
- Sign up for the Realtor Course
- Get Pre-qualified so I can make offers
- Call Hard Money Lender
- Find owner of a vacant house (I will post about this tomorrow)
- Finish my goals by Saturday leaving Sunday to plan for the upcoming week
How do those sound??
Have a good week everyone, Monday’s are the best!
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019