Over at Flipping Homes they pretty much preach that if you want to get lending these days it’s best to go with a small local bank, those community banks that you’ve never heard of. Well now is the time to start learning where they are. The reason is that they….
- Keep there loans in house, which means they don’t have to follow the big boys guide lines when it comes to lending.
- They are more flexible because of keeping the loans in house.
- They are more likely to give you a loan based on a good relationship and quality of the deal, then strictly your debt to income ratio (don’t hold me to that one though)
I did a little hunting last night and came up with about a dozen local banks, at least I think they are local because I haven’t heard of them before. Over the next two weekends i’m going to try and walk into a few and talk to them about what programs they have for investors. I’m going to follow Steve Cook’s advice on this audio clip…
Follow up on my last post about Realtor’s…
I’ve been trading emails with the realtor I met last weekend and I’m going to try and give him a call this weekend in between all my cousin’s wedding activities and wedding gown (Rehearsal dinner tonight, ceremony and reception tomorrow and then brunch on sunday morning). Jay, the Realtor, seems like a nice guy and open to helping me out so hopefully he’s a good investors’ realtor
have a good weekend!!
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019