- Tutorial #1 – Importing Excel File
- Tutorial #2 – Deleting Lists and Leads
- Tutorial #3 – Searching
- Tutorial #4 – Adding a new Single Lead
- Tutorial #5 – Editing a Lead Type
- Tutorial #6 – Adding a new List
- Tutorial #7 – Changing a List’s Lead Type
Tutorial #1 – Importing Excel File: One of the first things you’ll want to do is get your leads into the system and the best way to do that is to import them off of an excel spread sheet. Here is a quick video tutorial on how to do that.
Tutorial #2 – Deleting Lists and Leads: Eventually you will want to delete leads from the program that you don’t want in there (like my example leads). This video will walk you through the best way to do that.
Tutorial #3 – Searching: One of the strengths of SILead Manager is the ability to find a lead quickly. The video here will show you how to do a quick search for a last name or an advanced search so you can search on what ever you want too.
Tutorial #4 – Adding a new Lead
Tutorial #5 – Editing a Lead Type
Tutorial #6 – Adding a new List
Tutorial #7 – Changing A List’s Lead Type