Today is my wife’s first day back at work following 6 months off after the birth of our son Ben. It’s a tough and emotional time for her for sure. I’ve tried to think of a way to make it easier for her, but the reality is that nothing I can say or do will make her feel better about having to leave Ben for the first time in 6 months. That bond between mother and child is something us men can’t really comprehend.
This also means that when I get home from work, I’ll be a single parent for the 5 hours each night. This will change my routine once again when I get home from work. I’m not nervous about taking care of my son by myself at all because he is a happy and content baby…lucky me I know! He is my main focus, but beyond that I have too…
- Make dinner for myself
- Find time and a place to exercise (wife and I are going to buy a treadmill)
- put together all my mail pieces
- put together more mail pieces
- write some new letters so I can split test my mailings
- continue to work on si lead manager (beta 6 is really coming along with some big improvements!)
- keep my blog posts coming
I’ve got a good plan that should work for my mailings, it’s just the other stuff (eat and exercise) that I’m going to have to figure out.
The check from Deal #4 has been deposited into my bank account and now all our focus is on finding another deal. I want 2 more before the year is out.
Steph Davis from FlipThisWholesaler.net has asked me to do another rei success story over at her blog. I told her I’d love to do it, but I’m not quiet sure when I’ll be able to right now.
(on a very generous note, Steph donated the Flip This REO ebook to me to give away in my Deal Closed Giveaway from last week. She is the BEST!)
I’m looking for a good book to read, if anyone has any recommendations I’d love to hear it. Thanks
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019