Today seems to be one of those days where I have about a dozen thoughts bouncing around in my head. I find it very helpful sometimes to identify each one and write them down. This helps me focus better and plan out what has to be done and how I’m going to do it. This post is just about the thoughts and putting them down on “paper”.
1. SI Lead Manager. Because of work obligations I haven’t had time to work on my new feature Ideas for about a month. I’ve implemented some nice upgrades that I want to use myself but they aren’t ready for prime time just yet. So far, over 400 people have download my program and I’ve yet to really receive any complaints which must be a good sign because people generally love to complain. I am very excited about what the future holds for this program.
2. Google Maps. I had a thought the other day to map out all the leads that I’ve gotten so far on a Google map. It would be a great way to visualize the areas and density we are covering in Northern and Central New Jersey. I figured it would be easy to do since I have everything in a database and can just export the addresses to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file and then import them into Google Maps. This however is not possible unless I can create some sort of KML (It’s like XML) file which I think I can do. Only problem is that I need to get the Longitude/Latitude points for each address first. Yahoo has some sort of geocoding service that will do it for you but I’m not sure how it all works just yet.
3. Golf. I’m playing in my first ever Hack Tournament this weekend (Saturday thru Monday). It’s 20 friends and Family that get together in a PGA style tournament at the Renault Winery Golf Course. There are prizes and contests all weekend. They have been doing this for 31 years and I’m excited that I got an invite to play this year. Gonna be a blast!
4. Outer Banks. It’s about time for the annual Costello Family vacation where my entire family, Val and myself, Joe (younger brother) and his Wife, Tim (older brother) and his wife and two kids and my Mom and Dad, head down to the shore for a week. We usually go to Wildwood Crest, NJ but this year we are going 8 hours further south and will be planting our butts on the Emerald Isle beaches of North Carolina. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants down there?
5. The Next Wholesale Deal. It seems like my first wholesale deal was ages ago (Today, I am actually going to be taking a look at how the rehabbing process is going ). I am looking forward to see how long it’ll take to find another deal and I’m hoping it doesn’t take as long as the first one did. To help get me to deal number two fast, I’m going out driving for dollars today after work and will also be dropping 70 or so letters in the mail to Out of State Owners.
There are a lot of things going on in my life as you can see, but I like it that way because I love accomplishing things. If you have a choice between accomplishing something or relaxing, which would you choose?
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019