With a big push last week I was able to get my lead tracker beta finished and the setup package created. I’ve installed it on any computer I could get my hands on and it has worked in every case so now I feel confident enough to ask 10 people to help me out.
I’ve changed the name of it from LeadTracker to a more official sounding SI Lead Manager, so I’ll be referring to it as that from here on out. This past week I’ve loaded all my leads into it and printed out my first letters to be sent out tonight. It took me only about 15 minutes to import all 7 of my lead lists. Most of that 15 minutes was spent finding my lists because I’m so organized.
Let’s get back to the issue at hand. Below is a list of things I’m looking for when it comes to a beta tester, so if you feel up to it put your name and email address in the sign-up box below and I’ll send you a copy of the software. You’ll be free to use it any way you like all I ask is that you report back and let me know how everything is going.
I’m looking for Beta testers who are…
- PC User (Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7)
- Willing to report back and let me know how the installation process went (smoothly, rough, not to bad)
- Able to send me screen shots of any errors you may get.
- Willing to suggest feature ideas
- Willing to suggest work flow ideas
That’s it, I’m not looking for a lot just some feedback so I can make the program better and more helpful.
Once you enter in your name and email address the following will happen..
- You’ll get a confirmation email that you must accept. This is so I can send you future updates and other information that I think would be helpful.
- I’ll send you an email with a link where you can download the files from and directions on how to install the software.
- You’ll be happy and excited to use SI Lead Manager and report back any issues. 🙂
SI Forums & Tutorials
I’ve created a forum at Http://www.StrugglingInvestor.com/SIForums where you can post bugs, ask questions and suggest feature enhancements. This is where I will also be posting some quick tutorials to help anyone out who may need a bit of direction. I apologize that you’ll have to create an account for the forums before posting, but it’s to help keep spam out.
So if you are interested in being one of the first 10 people to use my program sign up below..
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019