I never realized how much real estate investing related things I do on a daily basis, that is until I came back from vacation. It is very hard to catch back up. I read blogs…
- and more!
I also spend a good deal of time on forums reading up on the latest news, getting great tips about investing and marketing as well as asking any questions I have. These forums are a daily/weekly read
That’s a lot right? I’m also…
- going to Real Estate Licensing class twice a week from 6pm to 9:45pm so I can get my agent license
- creating articles for this blog and local blog
- learning and testing marketing strategies on craigslist, twitter and facebook
What I’m getting at is my frustration with the lack of time I have to do everything I want in order to advance my investing. Reading the blogs and forums don’t take that much time as long as I keep up with them daily, usually 30 minutes to an 1 hr at most. Miss a week because I am on vacation and WOW! so much to catch up on. It took me 3 days to catch up, I felt totally out of the loop.
SIMS, WHOLLY CRAP! i’ve never seen a product so pimped! It was all over my emails. To be honest, sounds very interesting but I can’t justify buying another course when I can get all the information I need on the net. The secret to finding the information? Hard, Smart and Consistent work.
When I started to write this post I intended to talk about my internet marketing and the 30 day challenge but I got side tracked. I don’t want it to get lost in a rant so I will post again later.
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Who Wants My Steve Cook Courses? - January 12, 2017
- REIFlow for Podio – Looking for 20 more beta users - November 11, 2016
- Globiflow is affordable for the small business again! - November 2, 2016