Review of last weeks goals
- Get a copy of Daily Record and hunt down the legal section to find probates – DONE
- Find out when the next Auction is and make plans to attend – DONE
- Call 2 For Rent signs that are in front of houses – Failed
- Find a Realtor who will allow me to make offers with not putting down 1000 earnest money per offer. Allow copy of check and “money deposited on acceptance of offer” – DONE
- Finalize Format and content on REI-Links.com – DONE
#2 I found the auction but can’t make it to one because they are on Thursday at 2pm and I’m at work. I will have to take a half day off from work to make it. I will do that after I’ve accumulated a few more vacation days.
#3 I planned to do this over this past weekend, but I didn’t realize how much time my Nieces’ Christenings where going to take of my time. So I never got around to getting the numbers of of the for rent sign. Not a good excuse as it would have taken me 5 minutes to drive by the houses. This is a BIG FAIL and a goal I will accomplish this week.
This Weeks Goals
- Get the numbers for 2 For Rent Signs
- Call 2 Landlords
- Finish Reading 4 hour work week
- Get all the information for getting my Realtor License
- Ask 1 Realtor if I could use their MLS access to do some research
On to another week!
Latest posts by Scott Costello (see all)
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019