Review of last weeks goals
- Ask my Realtor what I need to make an offer on a house (proof of funds,etc..) – DONE
- Email some of the wholesalers I know and see if they are selling any properties – DONE
- Get a copy of the Daily Record and hunt down the legal section to find probates – FAILED
- Buy the list of out of state owners for Hanover – DONE
- Add 10 more Links to Rei-Links.com – DONE
- Get Pre Paid cell phone – Looked into this but decided to wait for Google Voice to become available.
Goals for this week
- Get a copy of Daily Record and hunt down the legal section to find probates
- Find out when the next Auction is and make plans to attend
- Call 2 For Rent signs that are in front of houses
- Find a Realtor who will allow me to make offers with not putting down 1000 earnest money per offer. Allow copy of check and “money deposited on acceptance of offer”
- Finalize Format and content on REI-Links.com
Scott is a part time wholesaler, but full time real estate investing addict! As his family grows and his free time shrinks,He has been slowing building his wholesaling business over the past 7 years in between life events.Drive, dedication and never giving up are his strengths.