Where does the week go? it’s already Wednesday for crying out loud! Today is the day I review my weekly goals to see if I’m on track. So let’s see how I’m doing.
1) Get Organizer that can hold Letter Mailers.
No – I’m going to take a look in Staples tomorrow to see about this.
2) Setup Click2Mail to send out postcards to match my mailer schedule that I outlined in a previous post
No – Did not do this yet
3) Get More Stamps
YES – But going to need more for the next batch. Man this is getting crazy. This might force me to go back to strictly postcards or another click2mail option.
4) Modify Mailer to include info about “Right of First Refusal”
No – This will be done tomorrow
5) Investigate adding a referral P.S. in my letters and postcards for information
about other houses needing to be sold.
No – This will be done tomorrow as well
6) Add 20 Links to my REI-Links.com website
Half Done – should finish this tomorrow as well.
Pre Paid Cell Phone
I’ve also decided to get a PrePaid cell phone to handle all my calls from the mailers. I keep missing calls or freezing because I don’t want to answer the phone at work and have everyone in cube land hear me. God forbid my boss walks in on me while I’m talking business.
I’ve got a gift card for Best Buy that I will use to by the phone. I’ll then record a professional and relevant voice mail message. Also since I know I’ll only be getting calls from my marketing, I can call back the numbers that don’t leave messages.
DU Refi Plus Mortgage Refinance
Not exactly investing related, but I just found out from talking to my neighbor (who is a broker) that Fannie Mae just instituted the DU Refi Plus which basically says, and I quote
Along with the federal government’s Making Home Affordable program, Fannie Mae has introduced “Desktop Underwriter (DU) Refi Plus™”, a new program designed to reignite the mortgage industry by streamlining the refinance process for potentially millions of Americans. Fannie Mae has loosened the rules for homeowners seeking lower monthly payments. The less-stringent criteria includes lower acceptable credit scores, reduced income documentation, as well as waiving the requirement for appraisals in certain scenarios. According to Brian Faith, Managing Director of Communications regarding DU Refi Plus™, “Under DU Refi Plus™, the company will be able to identify an existing Fannie Mae loan and review the performance history. This will allow lenders, regardless of the servicer, to enjoy expanded refinancing business opportunities and streamlined processing…”
Also for more information go here…
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019