Alright, like I said I was going to take some time on Saturday and develop some new goals. I found that I had the hardest time setting goals for 6 months and beyond. I mean I know I want to become a full service wholesaler and I want to be able to quit my job in 5 years and invest full time, but I don’t know what kind of goals I should set for time frames like 3 months or 6 months. I decided to revisit my goals next weekend and see if things become more clear as I think about them all week.
My Goals (Draft #1)
- Bird dogged 5 deals
- Systematized mailers
- Hire someone to get leads (probate, divorces and Pre-foreclosures) from court house
Notes: these goals seem to be attainable in a max time frame of 6 months. The last one might not be possible but I’ll attempt to get it done.
- Get Probate Leads from Court House on Fridays when summer hours start
Notes: I’d do this earlier but I must wait for my summer hours to kick in at work. I could hire someone to get these leads but that’s not in my budget.
- Find and talk to 5 active wholesalers in my farm area
- Find and contact 5 builders/rehabbers in my farm the area
- Call 20 for rent signs and talk to the landlord
- Send mailers to absentee owners
1 Week Schedule
-Email Craigslist ads who deal with Real Estate
-Post Ads on Craigslist for Short Sales
-Post Ads on Craigslist for Foreclosures
-Post Ads on Craigslist looking for buyers
-Post Ads on Craigslist for people who need to sell
-Work on Webpage (break this up into tasks if nothing to do)
-Talk to at least one person who is in real estate (email, phone or in person)
-Go see Open Houses from 1 to 4
-Get Pre-Foreclosures from Public Records
-Update webpage with new Leads
-Send out mailers
I’ve got more to report, but i’ll do it in another post as I think this one deserves a post to itself.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019