I’m in a rut! Ever now and again I reach a point where I don’t know what to do next and I’ve hit one.
- I’m continuing to send out my weekly pre-foreclosure mailings
- I’m going to open houses
- I’m trying to network (although I could be doing a much better job of it)
- I’ve researched Probates (more about this later)
- I’ve got a list of absentee owners to purchase (more on this later)
- I’ve reworked my postcard a little bit
- I’ve Finished my pre-foreclosure webpage to display the lists
- I’m getting no where fast!!
Unless I take a day off (or a few hours a day) from work I can’t go to the court house and get the leads I need to start sending out mailers. I could hire someone to go and do this for me but I don’t have the budget for that right now. When summer hits (Memorial day weekend) I will have a half day on fridays that I will take advantage of and then go to the court house. Hopefully by the end of the summer I will have a system down and have some extra money coming in so I can outsource that. Other wise I’m lost here. anyone else have any ideas??
I’m trying to stick to a 200 a month budget for marketing and right now if I bought the absentee list from listsource it would put me over my February budget so I have to wait till march. Very frustrating, but have to stay on budget.
This is where I’m stuck! I need more ways to bring leads in, but they must be cheap. Cheap leads me to bandit signs and craigslist type ads. I haven’t had much success with craigslist ads in the past but I think that was because either my message wasn’t good and/or I wasn’t consistent enough. I’m going to give that another try.
Has anyone had success with craigslist ads looking for seller leads? if so what ads did you use? Did you direct them to a webpage to fill out a form or did you just give them your number? There has got to be a technique that helps!
As for bandit signs, I’ve got my eye on a “We buy Junky Cars” bandit sign that is near my condo. I want to see how long it stays up, so far it’s been up about a week. Do you bandit sign users put your cell phone number on the sign? I’m a bit leary of that as I don’t want code enforcement to be able to find me that easy. Is that a logical worry??
Ahhhhh I just have to go out and do it, I hate this wading in the waters attitude I get sometimes.
Here’s to getting over your fears!
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019