I finally got fed up with myself for putting off writing the sales letter to those vacant houses I mentioned a while back that I wrote my first draft last night. Gonna re read it tonight and then send it out on saturday. If it’s any good I don’t know but at least I’ll have sent it out and made first contact. Here is the first draft of the letter…
I’m sorry to contact you like this, but I wasn’t sure how else to reach you. This letter is in regards to the house you may own at 123 Vacant House Pl, in Whippany. It looks to be vacant and if so I can only imagine it being a drain on your family’s finances.
I am looking to purchase a house in the area with in the next two months and would love to be able to take the burden of a vacant home from you and ease your minds as you are probably wondering how you will sell in such a down market.
I can purchase your house in as is condition and relieve you of your stress in a matter of weeks.
When a house is vacant, it is very susceptible to looters who can steal the copper wires as well as the furniture and appliances. Worse yet is that the pipes could freeze over the winter and cause thousands of dollars of damage and make the house harder to sell, losing you money. A little know fact is that homeowners’ insurance policies typically require that the owner live in the house.
Please contact me immediately in order to sell your property at 123 Vacant House Pl before the winter months come.
Once I find a house to buy this opportunity to rid yourself of this financial burden will be gone. Call now.
I don’t think it’s bad. I will probably have to change the wording around a little bit as it is a bit jumbled.
I tried to..
- Act like it was a conversation
- Make them feel like I understand what they are going through
- Make them think they could get rid of there problem quickly
- make them worry about the house and problems a vacant can cause
Did I succeed? who knows
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019