I’m constantly debating with myself whether I should just bite the bullet and buy a list of leads from one of these guys
I got one quote from a company and they quoted me $0.24 per lead with a minimum of 3000 leads. For the math challenged that is $720.
I’ve also heard that there are local companies that put out these lists, but I haven’t found any yet or really know where to start looking.
Another hint I got was to talk to title companies. The folks on the forum say they will put together a list for free if you use that Title Company for your deals. I will have to give that a try, maybe an advertisement on craigslist?
The third option is to do all the research myself but that is very time consuming and might not be worth it with my limited time.
Other Tips I’ve come across in my research are..
- You could also look at tax sale lists, sheriff sale lists, eviction lists (if your county has them). We also have a delinquent tax database which could be worth a mailing to. If your county has some type of condemnation or unfit for human habitation list that could be good also.
- Check the tax & land records for recurring names and/or companies. Look at the details on the deals they are doing- where, how much, financing used, etc. These are not only a great source of buyers, but a great (free) education for you as well
That’s it for today. Oh I’ve also realized that I didn’t have the correct approach to my website in terms of content. I need to figure out who I want to attract to the site and how to sell them on contacting me. The site I was setting up was more of a “Business Information” type site…Not what I should be doing at this point.
It’s all about getting people to Call!
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019