Yesterday I found the site for New Jersey that published the Public Notices and also the county clerks office as well as another site that will be help full…
I played around with the sites and find a lot of Foreclosures and Notice of Defaults. Not sure how to tell the difference between the two yet but I’ll figure it out. I’d like to be able to produce my own leads by looking up all of the following types of properties and mailing yellow letters to the owners.
- Notice of Defaults Pre-foreclosures (NODs)
- For sale by owners (FSBO)
- For Rent By Owners (FRBO)
- Expired Listings
- Free and Clear
- Center of influence
- Vacant land
I’ll report back when I figure out where to find the rest of these.
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019