On Monday night, my partner informed me we got another offer accepted!!! It was with a listed house this time though, so this will be new territory having to deal with a listing agent now. Yesterday my partner met with the listing agent and got all the paper work signed and now we are headed towards attorney review.
This lead was referred to us by another member of our coaching program so we will have to pay out a referral on this one. The thinking is some where in the neighborhood of $500 to $1000 depending on what we can sell it for. There is a timing complication with this lead and the referral though as we actually had the lead in our system but had yet to mail to it. The sequence of events went like this…
- We Pulled the lead from the tax records
- Printed out our letter
- Got the referral from another investor who put us in contact with the Realtor
- Mailed our letter
So we were in the process of sending out our first contact with this seller as we got the referral. My parnter and I decided that we will consider this lead as being referred to us because we only “knew” about the lead before hand, but got direct contact with the Realtor because of the referral. Seems to be the fairest thing to do. What do you think??
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019