Sorry for the lack of a post last week, I was gone on vacation down in North Carolina with the family. I had a nice relaxing time on the beach hanging out with the people closest to me. We stayed at my Uncles house in Emerald Isle. The house is right on the beach, we literally just had to walk out the back porch and the water was 100 feet away. Scotty Liked!
I’ve discussed this before for sure, but I know people who when they come back from vacation are all rested and raring to go with what ever they are doing. I on the other hand never feel that way, it takes me about a week to get back in the routine of “real life.” I wonder what the means?
Since i’m the marketing coordinator in my partnership, I had given my partner 150 mailers before I left so he could keep the machine rolling while I was gone. But now I’ve got to get going again and get the mailers out which isn’t going to be an easy task after my body got used to doing nothing but laying by the beach for about 10 days.
Here is my plan…
- Monday: Put together 25 mailers and put together 2 Out-of-state owners lists
- Tuesday: 35 mailers
- Wednesday: 50 Mailers
- Thursday: Mastermind meeting with my coaching group
- Friday: 100 Mailers
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019