SI Lead Manager
Beta 4 of Si Lead Manager (My custom lead management software) is days away from being released. There are some big improvements to the entire system as well as some new features that have helped me out immensely and I think will do the same for anyone who wants to use it.
I’ve fixed as many bugs as I’ve found since the last version making this one the most stable yet.
Some of the new features are…
- Tracking of returned mail
- Leadsheets for when leads call
- Improved Printing of Letters and Envelopes
- Organization of Lead Lists into Categories
- Custom fields for each category
- Holds 2 addresses(property address and owners address) per lead
- Redesigned the leads view
- Keep track of what you need to “Do Next” with a lead (Call back, follow up, do comps,etc…)
Features for Beta 5 coming this summer…
- 53 Free documents and contracts courtesy of J.P. Mosses
- Improved Mailer Tracking
- Statistical Reports such as Response Rate, Cost Analysis, etc..
- Reports for To Do Lists
- Direct Emailing of Lead Sheets
- Cost of Mailings Calculations
- Property Offer Spreadsheet courtesy of Lance Dunn
- Plus what ever else I can think of
This is going to be one hell of an application when I’m all done. I’m not sure why I’m giving it away for free, I guess I just enjoy helping people out.
For those that have downloaded any of the previous betas, keep an eye out for an email about the release. If you haven’t downloaded the program yet and are interested, you can signup on the right side of my blog and get notified as well.
P90x – 65 Days In
I can’t believe I’ve made it this far with P90x. This past week I completed my 65th straight day and am now down to 25 days left. It has definitely been a struggle to find the time each and every day, that is for sure. The weekends have been the hardest as I’ve had to complete the workout at 1:00am on some occasions.
Even though I’ve only lost about 3 to 4 pounds, I can really see a difference in my body. I can now do 9 pull-ups (up from 3)! The guys I play basketball with have noticed that I’m running around more, am quicker and more active in general.
When these next 25 days are done and I’ve completed the program, I will actually miss doing the workouts. I might move on to Insanity.
Lance and I are still currently working on the deal we are just about to get a contract on. It’s been a learning experience for sure and I will share everything once we get it sold to our buyer.
As for other deals, we are talking to people everyday and have a few potential situations where a deal could fall out of. We spoke with one investor who is looking to retire and sell all 12 of his properties. Another person who is considering doing an owner finance.
I’ve really come a long way from this time last year and I look forward to seeing what the rest of this year has to offer.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019