Since I work a full time job on the side, I am always searching for free time to use on real estate investing. Sometimes an hour will come free during my lunch time or a previous engagement will be canceled giving me some extra time. I love it when this happens, but the down side is I’m not always prepared.
In talking with Jon on our accountability call this past Monday, he mentioned using a “Real Estate Box” that he keeps in the car. This box contained many of the items that may be need at any given moment. I thought this was a simple, yet brilliant idea and decided to put one together for myself.
I’m sure many of you either have put together something similar or have thought about this, so lets all brain storm and come up with a killer list of items. This is what I’ve thought of so far…
- Documents (break down needed)
- Contracts (break down needed)
- Phone Numbers
- Buyers Sheet
- Sellers Sheet
- Scripts for calls
- Email Addresses
- Flash Light
- Measuring Tap
- Video Recorder
- Voice Recorder
- Rehab Checklist
- Business Cards
I’ll update the list with any good suggestions, lets hear them!
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019