This is just a quick post so you all can follow my goals for this week. I’m currently on Finding houses off the MLS to make an offer on.
- Start Home
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- $275k to $350k
- Handyman special type home
- Towns: Dover, Boonton, Jefferson Twp, Mine Hill, Florham Park, Madison, Parsippany
I put my criteria to the mls and it returned 24 results of which I whittled it down to 13.
The 13 Houses
Questions I have
- When you see a house that has been on the market for over 200 days and has yet to reduce the price, what are your thoughts on that?
- Is it worth my time to make offers on Short Sales that have been approved? or even that are Subject to third party Approval?
- What does it mean when it the remarks say “Info subj to E&O”?
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019