I invite everyone who has a real estate related blog to advertise it below in the comments. If the blog is brand new or you’ve been typing out quality content for years, I want to know about it and add you to my RSS feed.
Here are the benefits for doing so
- Lets my growing readership know about your blog
- Get Free back link from a PR1 (just found out I’ve been promoted from a PR0!) site. This helps you gain credibility
- You give me something else to read each day
- Good way to start networking
- Carey/Chris affect (I posted about her blog and a fellow reader, Chris, gave her some awesome, unsolicited advice)
The end goal is that I’d love to grow a huge list of active rei blogs. So here is what I want you to say in your comment.
Name: Scott Costello
About: My blog is about a 9 to 5 drone trying to break free from the path to no where. I’m investing part time and even though I haven’t gotten my first deal yet I’m getting closer and closer. My center of attention right now is probate investing and post about how I’m doing it and sharing my experiences.
Ok share away!
Disclaimer If this post is a collosal failure, which it might turn out to be, I will be deleting it and pretending I never came up with this terrible idea
image by altemark
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019