Just wanted to give an update on how my joining of Millenium Brokerage is going. I’ve emailed him all my forms and information and he is starting the process of submitting it all to the commission. I have to mail him a signed application though. I will do that tonight.
This is what I’ve sent the broker
- Weichert Course Certificate saying I passed
- Finger priting confirmation form
- Sales Agent Licensing Test Certificate saying I passed
- Soon to be signed application
What else…I have been bad about looking around the MLS this past week. The Yankees being in the world series is really holding me up as I MUST watch that. I keep telling myself…”Self, is it more important to keep motivated and find properties to make offers on, or watch the Yankees in their first world series in 6 years?” Investing wins out till about the 5th inning of the game when I catch a glimpse of the score. ahhhh I’m weak!
That’s my little update for today, I’m still sorting through all the information I’ve found for finding the Public Notices in my county so stay tuned for an update either Wednesday or Thursday.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019