Not to much to report over the last day or so. I’ve been working on getting more articles up on my probate site although I’ll admit that my ideas are running very low at the moment. Right now I’m throwing some words down on paper for an article about forcing a new executor to be named. Outside of that one article I spent about an hour last night just pondering my next move. I’d like to make the site a more all inclusive site, but I’m just not sure how to go about it yet or even if I should worry about that. My ideas, good or bad are…
- List Lawyers Contact information: not sure about this as it might come off as a recommendation which I couldn’t give.
- Definitions to Probate Terms: great for getting many keywords on your page
- More articles: just don’t know about what yet
Speaking of articles I’ve gone and changed the title to my ezine submission yet again in the hopes that this time the content will fulfill the promise of the title. This is the reason my past 3 attempts have been rejected by the ezine czars.
I’ve also had my Google Alerts setup to send me any new information posted around the web about New Jersey Probate and New Jersey Inheritance. I have gotten back very little useful information so far. Some of it is interesting but non of the subject matter really will support the direction of my site.
I’ve got a tentative meeting scheduled for either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week with Jarred’s broker and I’m waiting on Bruce to get back to me with a possible meeting date for his broker.
I’m going to send Ian from Exit an email today outlining what exactly I’m looking to do and see if he bites, if not I’ll pass. I just don’t want to be forced to do unneeded “realtor activies” just so I can accomplish my goal of getting mls access, submitting offers and being able to get into listed houses. That is exactly what Bruce has worked out with his broker so I know it’s possible.
Gonna brain storm tonight!
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019