This past weekend was busy! A lot of family happenings going on, from garage sales to going to a yankee’s game and running in a 5k. I like these kinds of weekends because I get good family time in and that’s what it’s all about right?
House #2 offer
For house #2 I told my realtor that I wanted to offer 230k. That leaves me 7.5k to move up if need be which isn’t a lot considering the homes value. How much room do some of you other investors leave between your first offer and MAO? He is going to call the listing agent and see there “motivation”.
Now I don’t know if this is a realtor being a good realtor or a lazy realtor, but he seems to want to call up the listing agent and give them a verbal offer first and if the other agent wants it on paper then we will officially write the offer. Not sure if this is the way it usually goes with investors working with Realtors but I’ll go with the flow for now. So let’s see if I get a counter.
Google Voice Invite Giveaway
I’ve got an extra google voice invite that I’d like to give out to one of you readers. I’m not really sure how easy it is to get an invite but I’m gonna give this one away. Google Voice is a service by google that used to be Grand Central. You get a phone number (my new number is 973-910-1001) and you can use this number for all your business related incoming or outgoing calls. Here is how I’m using it…
- Put 973-910-1001 on all my mailers
- When a lead calls I’ll either forward that call to my cell phone/house phone/work phone or have them listen to a prerecorded message.
- Google voice will then email(or text) me a transcript of the voice mail if they leave one.
This sure beats getting a new cell phone or house line and it’s all a FREE service so you can’t go wrong. Anyhow back to me giving away my free invite. All you have to do is post a comment in this blog entry with a tip for the investor just starting out. I will then randomly select a person on wednesday. That sounds fair.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019