I got a call back from the lady who responded to my mailer. I setup an appointment to go see the house on saturday morning. I couldn’t get much out of her on the phone. I’m not sure HOW motivated they are as this seems to be the first attempt at selling the home. She said they were going to sign up with a realtor but saw my postcard and wanted to give me a call first. Not screeming motivation to me, but in order to get practice I’m going to meet her and see the house. Which reminds me I’ve got to do some research on the house before hand. This is what I plan on doing…
- Look on Realquest and Zillow to see if I can get a gadge on the house value and the area.
- Find the house location on MS Live to see what it looks like from a birdseye view
- Look the house up on the county tax records
- Locate the mortgage and see if I can figure out how much equity there is.
- not sure what else to do…
- What has been updated
- How much do they owe
- What do they need to sell the house for
- Any problems with the house
- Is there an oil tank
If anyone has any other questions I should ask drop me a line.
Have a good holiday weekend everyone! happy BBQing
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019