As the weather gets warmer so does my will to get this real estate investing career humming. This past week was a short week for me because of Memorial day last weekend so I only set myself 3 goals. While I only officially finished one of them, the other two kinda worked themselves out. Lets take a look…
- Create a Buyers Squeeze Page – DONEMy biggest problem here was finding out what to put on it exactly. I posted a few question in the forums I go to and they helped out. Let me quote a response (by Fadi Zeidan) that I thought was most helpful..
Who are your buyers? bad credit looking for owner financing, investors, or good credit average people?
give them this great talk about how your company specializes in finding affordable owner financed homes regardless of credit, the benefits, and how it works (very simple), and with time add testimonials.
this is for wholesaling, a simple sign up can do with some sample deals they can find. They would get an email of all available deals as they come in and they can contact you for the one they like.
tough one, what is their inventive to buy from you vs buying from a realtor… Finding greatly discounted properties that need little to no work?
information I would look for:
1. area of town
2. age of home
3. size of home
6. price range
7. how much down payment they have
9. current income (PITI shouldn’t be more than 50% of their monthly income, ideally within 36%. this would prescreen some of them)
10. Contact information
11. How soon do they want to move
For wholesalers of course it is a different story.
Just some ideas
Here is my Buyers Page. I think it stinks but I’m always my worst critic.
- Ask my Realtor if my Coastal Funding PreQual is acceptable.I never did this, but I am going to take Steph and Shae’s advice and just use it. Why raise any red flags. I’ve heard in the business that it’s better to ask for forgiveness then for Permission. I don’t agree with that completely, but in this instance it is the best tactic for sure.
- Figure out how to use the online information I found on Probates at my surrogates website.Well I don’t think I’ll be able to find the executors address to mail anything to unless I go to the courthouse. The list gives me up until the prior months probated cases (so aprils) and gives the docket number and the name of the executor, but not much else. So i’ll go armed with that info to the courthouse this friday and see what I can dig up.
I hate taking time away from my wife but Friday after I get out of work at noon is the absolute only time I can go. Anyone know if the Morris County courthouse has weekend hours?
This weeks goals
If I get all these done I’ll make some great strides! It’s a lot to take on but I want to push myself. It does suck that some of it is repeat work
- Go to the court house on friday and find the probate files (3 week in a row for this one, COME ONE ALREADY!)
- Find a home to make an offer on, then make the offer!
- Redo my JerseyRei.com and Rei-Links.com websites because they were HACKED and deleted (If I get a hold of the person who did that I’m gonna most likely go to jail)
- Post ads on Craigslist looking for houses
- Create a Face Book page (my wife is making fun of me cause I told her I’d NEVER create one of these. Seems so High School!)
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019