Review of last weeks goals
* DONE – Find owner of vacant house
I found out the the owner of the vacant house was the owner of a larger lot that included the house next to it. The house wasn’t for sale but part of a future investment.
* FAILED – Get Prequalified so I can make offers
I attampted to get prequalified but was declined because of my debt to income ratio. I was attempting to get the prequal myself only, but the debt that my wife and I have together (house and cars) was counted against my salarie only and not my wife’s and mine together. I’ll have to try and requalify again using my wife as the coborrower.
* FAILED – Call Hard Money Lender
I didn’t do this, I emailed a couple but have yet to hear back. This is an on going issue of mine. The issue of Phones and myself. I will be working on this in weeks to come in order to get more comfortable talking on the phone.
* DONE – Sign up for Realtor Pre-Licensing class
Did this early in the week and will start the class July 24th.
* FAILED – Finish Goals by Saturday
If all went smoothly I would have accomplished this but because I didn’t call the hard money lender and get rejected for my prequal, I’ll say I failed this.
Goals for this week…
- Get Prequalified some how
- Get Names and contact info for 2 builders in my area
- Call owner of 120 Wilson Pl
…I’m knocking the number down to 3 so I can spend more time getting the Prequal.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019