As you can see that I’ve decided to start posting my weekly goals on Sunday nights. These are things I’m going to do as well as my weekly scheduled stuff. They are going to be small items, that I can accomplish relatively easily.
I believe I’m really starting to understand goal setting and how to properly set them up so you succeed. Now lets see if I’m successful.
Goals I set for this past weekend
- Review, analyze and Rework my goals some. – CHECK
- Post ads on craigslist advertising a new house that Jarred is selling. – FAIL
- Create a system to organize my mailings – CHECK
- Look at open houses on sunday (only 10 more till 100) – CHECK
- rework my post card a little – FAIL
- mail out more letters – CHECK
I should have completed all of these things easily but I got caught up working on my webpage a little to much. Time flies when you are developing!!
I’ve noticed that I’ve been getting a lot of “You look familiar” comments from the realtors at these open houses. I’ll take that as a good sign, but they still don’t know my name…I’ll have to change that! What did occur to me was something I’ve heard from Bob Norton everytime I listen to his audios, “Become the export in your area, be know as Pontiac Bob.” I want to be know as “Hanover Scott”, I want to be the person who other investors come to when they want a house in Hanover.
From my craigslist ads advertising houses in whippany, I’ve gotten at least a dozen inquiries which tells me there are investors actively looking in my area. This is going to be my focus. Before I was concentrating on a few towns, but i’ve learned that it was still a little to large of an area for me right now.
Instead of hand writing all the addresses on my mailer envelopes, I found a font that looked hand written and just used that and setup a mail merge to print the addresses on the envelopes. Did it in blue as well 🙂
That’s it for today
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019