Was reading Jerry’s blog and he talked about affirmations. Now i typically find those things a bit out there (no offense to anyone), but I’m about trying different things these days so here are my 5….
- Practice, patience and persistence assure my success.
- I know that my greatest goals are achievable. I know that my every dream is reachable
- My life is a positive reflection of my thoughts
- I choose goals that reflect what I want most in my life
- I let go and trust
…So it is.
If you want to see where I got those from go over to Jerry’s blog and find the link to the page.
I looked into the Sheriff Sales for my county and they are every thursday at 2pm…of course they are when I’m at work!?!?!?! They do list the properties online at…
I cool thing happened today from my craigslist ads, I got a response from a fellow member of Flippinghomes.com forum. I recognized her name, Terry Harrigan, and she said “Yup” it was her. So I thought that was pretty cool. She responded to my ad about finding short sale investors who’d like the upside down leads that I get. She was looking for the same so I referred her to NJQuicksell.
Have a good rest of the week.
- Suspended From YouTube – for no reason - April 11, 2022
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019