Day 16 is about two things, the first being it’s a day to catch up and write some more articles for use later in the challenge and the second being Kiva.
Because I’m thankful for what the 30DC is offering to everyone for free I’ll helped them out a little bit and tell you about Kiva. Kiva is an organization that helps struggling entrepreneurs in 3rd world countries get loans to start up a business. If you want to hear more about Kiva you can go here.
Also if you want to go back and check out my other posts on the 30DC follow the links below.
- Half way Review
- Day 15 – Check This Tool Out
- Day 14 – Weebly and Facebook Pages
- Day 13 – WordPress.com and Blogger.com
- Day 12 – Blog Content
- Day 11 – Squidoo and Hubpages
- Day 10 – Article Submission
- Day 9 – Rank Tracking
- Day 8 – Getting Traffic
- Day 7 – Statistics
- Day 6 – WordPress
- Day 5 – Content
- Day 4 – Monitization
- Day 3 – Google Rankings
- Day 2 – Keyword Research
- Day 1 – Introduction
I’ll be continuing with Day 17 and beyond after my test tonight so check back tomorrow. It should be interesting as it focuses on my favorite Google Analytics and Pretty Links
- Make Calls and Send Texts in Podio using smrtPhone - April 26, 2019
- Email Marketing with Podio and ConvertKit: Dealing with Unsubscribes - February 27, 2019
- Email Marketing With Podio and ConvertKit: Multiple Sequences - February 12, 2019